Adult Course: $330.00: 10 weeks/ 2 hours per week.
Please note that course fees do not include textbooks required. Textbooks can be purchased at the Alliance when you come for your 1st lesson.
- Talk French for travellers with 2 CD: $45.00
- Alter Ego + A1 or A2 with DVD-ROM - Méthode de français: $48.00
- Alter Ego+ A1 or A2 with CD audio - Cahier Activités: $27.00
These books cover several course levels.
Private Classes & Tuition Fees
Adults and children from 12 years old/grade 7:
- 1 hour: $65
- 5 hours: $300
- 10 hours: $550
Children 5 to 11 years old:
- 45 mins - $50
- 45 mins x 5 lessons - $235
- 45 mins x 10 lessons - $450
When tuition occurs outside the Alliance Française Gold Coast’s premises in Bundall the following travel fee will be applicable (per session):
- 05 to 09 km:$10.00 (Ashmore, Benowa, Labrador & Molendinar)
- 09 to 14 km:$15.00 (Arundel, Biggera Waters, Burleigh Heads, Carrara, Nerang & Runaway Bay)
- 15 to 19 km: $20.00 (Coombabah, Currumbin, Helensvale, Mudgeeraba, Paradise Point & Robina)
- 20 to 24 km: $25.00 (Coolangatta, Hope Island, Sanctuary Cove & Tweed Heads)
Students specify the number of hours they wish to commit to and pay for, and there are 6 months from the date of purchase to use the class credit.
Payment types accepted
Credit Card, Direct Deposit or Cash*:
*Cash is possible only during class times at the Alliance Française Gold Coast's premises in Bundall.
Credit Card via our Online Secure Payment Page (Paypal).
Direct Deposit payments accepted up to 3 working days before the start of each term.
Account Name: Alliance Française Gold Coast Incorporated
Financial Institution: Westpac Banking Corporation
Account Number: 27-8162
Reference: Student's Full Name i.e. Claude Moreau
Any student who has paid for a course and withdraws at least 5 days before the start of the course is entitled to a full refund. No transfer or refund will be given should a student not be able to attend every class or leave before the end of the term.
Please note that course fees are only valid within 6 months of the date of payment.