Adult Course: $330.00 - 10 weeks/ 2 hours per week.
Please note that course fees do not include textbooks required. Textbooks can be purchased at the Alliance when you come for your 1st lesson.
- Talk French for travellers with 2 CD: $45.00
- Alter Ego + A1 + DVD-ROM - Méthode de français $50.00
- Alter Ego+ A1 + CD audio - Cahier Activités $30.00
- Vite et Bien A1/A2 + CD audio $75
- Vite et Bien B1 + CD audio $75
- French gender wheel $15
- French irregular verbs wheel $15
These books cover several course levels.
Private Classes & Tuition Fees
Adults and children from 12 years old/grade 7:
- 1 hour: $65
- 5 hours: $300
- 10 hours: $550
Children 5 to 11 years old:
- 45 mins x 10 lessons - $450
- 45 mins x 5 lessons - $235
- 45 mins - $50
Students specify the number of hours they wish to commit to and pay for, and there are 6 months from the date of purchase to use the class credit.
ANNUAL FEE - AT A DISCOUNT
Does paying once only appeal to you? We are offering a discounted price for a year's lessons, 40 weeks (80 hours tuition) for $1100.
That's $275 per term and includes the $30 Membership fee. This is non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances.
Payment types accepted
Credit Card, Direct Deposit or Cash -
*Cash is possible only during class times at the Alliance Française Gold Coast's premises in Bundall.
- Credit Card via our Online Secure Payment Page (Paypal).
- Direct deposit - payments accepted up to 3 working days before the start of each term.
Account Name: Alliance Française Gold Coast Incorporated
Financial Institution: Westpac Banking Corporation
Account Number: 27-8162
Reference: Student's Full Name i.e. Claude Moreau
Any student who has paid for a course and withdraws at least 5 days before the start of the course is entitled to a full refund. No transfer or refund will be given should a student not be able to attend every class or leave before the end of the term.
Please note that course fees are only valid within 6 months of the date of payment.