We cater for all levels of confidence in French.
In the Group Courses you will benefit from our native teachers, small group classes (6-12 students) and the company of local Francophiles in a convivial French ambience of our premises.
Each year, there are four 10-week terms with weekly 2-hour daytime and evening classes, view the timetable here.
We offer courses in the following levels:
- Complete Beginners (CEFRL level A1.1)
- Beginners (CEFRL levels A1.1 and A1.2)
- Elementary (CEFRL levels A2.1 and A2.2)
- Advanced Elementary (CEFRL levels A2.5, A2.7 and A2.8)
- Intermediate (CEFRL levels B1.1, B1.2 and B1.3)
CEFRL (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) levels are explained here.
In the Group Courses category, we also offer (subject to enrolments)
French for Travellers - Suitable for beginners, this course will get you holiday-ready, covering the basics of the French language and essential vocabulary to help you blend in like a local (well... almost)
Please read the Terms and Conditions before enrolling.