Adult Group Course: $365.00 - 10 weeks/ 2 hours per week.
Please note that course fees do not include textbooks required. Textbooks can be purchased at the Alliance when you come for your 1st lesson.
- Bonjour et Bienvenue - Méthode + cd $45
- Edito A1- Méthode de français $55
- Edito A1- Cahier activités $35
- Edito A2- Méthode de français $55
- Edito A2- Cahier activités $30
- Edito B1 + CD mp3 +DVD - Méthode de français $60
- Edito B1 + CD mp3 - Cahier activités $30
- Vite et Bien A1/A2 + CD audio $75
- Vite et Bien B1 + CD audio $75
- Communication progressive en dialogues A2/B1 - $80
- Communication progressive en dialogues B2/C1 - $80
These books cover several course levels.
Private Classes & Tuition Fees
Adults and children from 12 years old/year 7:
- 1 hour: $72
- 5 hours: $330
- 10 hours: $660
Children 5 to 11 years old:
- 45 mins x 10 lessons: $495
- 45 mins x 5 lessons: $260
- 45 mins: $55
Students specify the number of hours they wish to commit to and pay for, and there are 6 months from the date of purchase to use the class credit.
Does paying once only appeal to you? We are offering a discounted price for a year's lessons, 40 weeks (80 hours tuition) for $1100.
That's $275 per term and it includes the $30 Membership fee. This is non-refundable, except in exceptional circumstances.
Payment types accepted:
Credit Card, Direct Credit or Cash:
- Via EFTPOS facility at the office
- Credit Card via our Online Secure Payment Page (powered by Paypal).
- Direct Credit - payments accepted up to 3 working days before the start of each term.
- Cash is possible only during class times at the Alliance Française Gold Coast's premises in Bundall.
Account details for Direct Credits:
Account Name: Alliance Française Gold Coast Incorporated
Financial Institution: Westpac Banking Corporation
Account Number: 27-8162
Reference: Student's Full Name i.e. Claude Moreau
Any student who has paid for a course and withdraws at least 5 days before the start of the course is entitled to a full refund. No transfer or refund will be given should a student not be able to attend every class or leave before the end of the term.
Please note that course fees are only valid within 6 months of the date of payment.
Read our Terms & Conditions.