Wine & Cheese Evening
Please join the Alliance Française Gold Cost Community for our End of the Year get-together.
The evening will feature:
- A glass of 2012 fine vintage French Champagne from the Champagne House of Denis Frezier
- Wine tasting presented by Cheryl and Brad from Savina Lane Wines (a 2018 Petit Manseng from the Pyrénées region and their Millenium Shiraz which is a Northern Rhône-style Syrah)
- Beaujolais Nouveau tasting and presentation by Brad from Savina Lane Wines
- Opportunity to purchase bottles of presented wines (including the champagne) at special prices.
- Cheese, canapés and nibbles
- Petits Fours from My French Pastries
- Musical entertainment in French by Huguette from Adore Music
Where? AFGC premises; Unit 5A, 71 Upton Street, Bundall, 4217
When? Saturday 23 November 2019
Time? From 6pm to 9pm
Who? Members of AFGC and their partners
Cost? $35 per person
Numbers are limited, so bookings are essential!
RSVP by Monday 18 November to Nicole: 0408 610 919
Payment can be made to your teacher or through one of our payment options
(Please use your name and “Wine” as payment reference)
Not AFGC member yet? Join here